petek, 16. maj 2014

Ko me inspirira....#25

Hello to all readers, if there are any left....

It has been a long time since I posted on my blog, but many things have been going on in my life...and more exciting things are going to happen in the future. 

I became mum in September 2013, a week ago I got married and in August we are moving abroad :) 

Meanwhile, I have done some cards for my friends, but usually I was late with sending and so took quick photos and never post them on my blog. 

I hope to change that in the future. 

For this time, I will post two cards and apply both for a challange that you can find on Tina blog :) 
The theme of this challange is CIRCLES. 



I made this card for my husband when he went to a job interview. 
The image is digital - pre-colored and the paper is digital too. 


Challange I am entering in with this card is: 


http://www.najlepsi-par.si/ko-inspirira-25/

Till next time, 

Katarina

3 komentarji:

  1. Res je ljubka!!!!...in upam, da je prinesla srečo. Hvala, ker sodeluješ v izzivu.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Intervju je bil uspešen in posledično se tudi selimo :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Opomba: Komentarje lahko objavljajo le člani tega spletnega dnevnika.