Today I made a snowman card. I used Cottage cuts for the first time and I love it.
I used blue card and cut out the landscape. I used hot embossing for snow effect :) On small snowflakes I put a little gems.
I cut two snowmen and used 3D pads to put him together.
For the end used a lovely winter stamp that I bought from Vladka
Card is simple, but cute.
Hope you like it too :)
I will apply this card to next challenges:
1. Christmas card challenges - 2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week #50
2. Kreativne iskrice - Ko me inspirira #7
3. Mos digital challenge - Challenge #160 - "C" is for...
4. Challenges4everybody - Challenge #7 - Anything goes
5. Stampsfun-creativity - Anything goes
6. Oozak - Challenge #8 - Winter vibes
Till next time....good bye and happy crafting :)